The oil pump provides the force that delivers oil through galleries and passages around the engine.
This lubricates the bearings, allows the use of higher-capacity fluid bearings and also assists in cooling the engine.
An engine needs oil to lubricate moving parts, prevent corrosion, collect dirt and sludge, and absorb some of the heat generated by a running engine.
It pumps oil to reduce friction and wear between moving parts and prevent the engine from seizing.
If an oil pump stops working, or there is little or no oil because of leaks, engine parts can overheat in a matter of seconds and seize from a lack of lubrication.
|Material Type||Spare Part|
- Country of Shipment United Arab Emirates
- Product Dimensions 32.766*21.844*21.844 (in cm)
- Product Weight (kg) 1.35
- Warranty Period 1 Month Seller Warranty
- Model 1211A039
- Country of Origin Japan
- Unit of Measurement Piece(s)
- No of products / Piece(s) 1
- Tier Price(s) Lead Time 50 - 45 Days, 400 - 60 Days, 800 - 80 Days
- Name: PartsMarket.ae
PartsMarket.ae offers a better way to FIND and Buy the right quality car parts at the lowest possible price.
- Country UAE