The condenser is a radiator positioned between the car’s grille and the engine-cooling radiator.
In which the gaseous refrigerant sheds heat and returns to a liquid state.
The liquid refrigerant flows to the evaporator inside the dashboard, where it cools the cabin.
A leak in the condenser will also result in a loss of refrigerant.
Since your condenser is mounted directly to the frame of your car, over time, vibrations can cause an AC condenser leak.
|Material Type||Spare Part|
- Country of Shipment United Arab Emirates
- Product Dimensions 9.906*74.422*49.53 (in cm)
- Product Weight (kg) 3.9375
- Warranty Period 1 Month Seller Warranty
- Model 7812A223
- Country of Origin Japan
- Unit of Measurement Piece(s)
- No of products / Piece(s) 1
- Tier Price(s) Lead Time 50 - 45 Days, 400 - 60 Days, 800 - 80 Days
- Name: PartsMarket.ae
PartsMarket.ae offers a better way to FIND and Buy the right quality car parts at the lowest possible price.
- Country UAE