Freemans Steel Adjustable Wrench, AW10, Red, 10 inch/250 mm
The wrench has serrated jaws, one of which is pivoted on the handle to create a strong gripping action on the work. The teeth of jaws provide the best matching, strength, and firm gripping without biting on the job as happens in other makes.
Handle made from ductile cast iron enabling higher torque values for heavy-duty pipe wrenches. Differential hardening of teeth and body of the jaw enables high torque and wear resistance of the jaw teeth.
- Country of Shipment India
- Unit of Measurement Piece(s)
- Country of Origin India
- Description of your Packaging High quality durable material used for packaging which keeps the shipment safe and sturdy.
- Model AMPI362191
- Product Weight (kg) 0.7
- Product Dimensions 25*8*3 (in cm)
- Warranty Period Not Applicable